Enchilada Casserole For 4
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn chips||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Canned whole tomatoes||8 Ounce, cut up (1 Can)|
|Canned diced green chilies||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a medium microwavable casserole, combine ground beef with onion.
2. Cover dish with lid or with cling film.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until beef is lightly browned.
4. Drain off excess fat.
5. Stir in lightly crushed corn chips, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green chilies and chili powder.
6. Return dish to microwave and reduce power to 8
7. Microwave for another 7 to 8 minutes until mixture is well heated.
8. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the mixture.
9. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese melts.
10. Spoon out onto 4 individual plates.
11. Garnish each portion with shredded lettuce and tomato slices.