1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Prepare an 8x8 pan lightly sprayed with olive oil.
2. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, pour canola oil and sauté the onion.
3. Add cumin and ground beef. Cook for about 5 minutes. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Stir in the pinto beans, green chilies, and crushed tomatoes. Simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the sauce to reduce.
5. Spoon some enchilada sauce onto the tortilla and spread the beef filling over the sauce.
6. Roll the tortilla up and place it in a pan seam side down. Continue the above steps until enchiladas are filled.
7. Spread with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake in the oven at 350 degree F for about 20 minutes.
Have you been avoiding healthy food because you don't want to compromise on taste? Cut down on calorie and switch to Low fat Enchiladas which not only taste awesome but ensures good health too. Try it once and you would love to make it everyday!