1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a wrap and place it in the baking disk.
4. Follow the steps until you are done with all the tortillas.
5. Once done add the chopped onion on top and pour out the remaining enchilada sauce over it.
6. Sprinkle some cheese on top and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. In the meantime heat up the infrared grill and roast the onions, Serrano chili and tomatoes for 15 minutes, flip it once in a while.
8. Once they are roasted on all side and have blistered, remove and chop them and then pound it in a wooden pestle until everything is pureed.
9. Once done transfer it in a bowl and add the ground coriander and salt, stir well.
10. Remove the enchiladas from the oven and let it rest.
11. Serve the enchiladas along with the salsa.