Beef enchiladas has a popular Mexican dish. They make a healthy meal and makes nice appetizers too. Enchiladas are good for large gatherings, as take away food and a quick meal. The filling can be as per your choice.
All purpose flour
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Saute and brown beef.
2. Melt butter and add flour. Whisk it.
3. Add chili powder, salt, pepper and cumin.
4. Mix it well and add water and stir it constantly.
5. Add tomato sauce let it cook until it thickens a bit.
6. Add salt, pepper, chili powder to beef.
7. Now add flour and mix well.
8. Add water, stir.
9. Spread sauce in a baking dish
10. Spread the beef on a tortilla and roll it.
11. Place it baking dish. Spread some sauce over it.
12. Sprinkle cheese and parsley.
13. Bake it in preheated oven at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.