Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
|Canned chunk white chicken||10 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 5 Ounces Each, Swanson Premium)|
|Chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Enchilada sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|6 inch corn tortillas||8|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Chopped tomatoes||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In small bowl, combine chicken, tomato, chilies and oregano; set aside.
2. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in sour cream, enchilada sauce and lemon juice. Cover with lid; microwave at 50% power 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once during cooking. Stir 1 cup of the soup mixture into chicken mixture; set aside.
3. Wrap stack of tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave on high 1 minute or until warm. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture along center of each tortilla; roll up.
4. Arrange filled tortillas in 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 8 minutes or until heated through, rotating dish once during cooking.
5. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Garnish with tomatoes, lettuce and olives.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2304 Calories from Fat 1029
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g180.4%
Saturated Fat 54.2 g271.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 358.6 mg119.5%
Sodium 6305.8 mg262.7%
Total Carbohydrates 210 g70.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.7%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 108 g216.4%
Vitamin A 131% Vitamin C 163.3%
Calcium 147.1% Iron 88.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet