Enchiladas De Polio
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , quartered|
|Skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||3 Ounce, divided (3/4 Cup)|
|Reduced fat extra sharp cheddar cheese||3 Ounce, shredded (3/4 Cup)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced fat milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned tomatillos||11 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned chopped green chiles||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, Undrained)|
|6 inch corn tortillas||8|
|Fat free sour cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. To prepare filling, place first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes. Remove chicken from cooking liquid,- cool. Remove chicken from bones,- shred with 2 forks. Discard bones. Reserve broth for another use.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Combine the chicken, 1/2 cup each Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, and 1/2 cup onion in a bowl,- set aside.
4. To prepare sauce, place milk and next 5 ingredients (milk through chiles) in a food processor,- process until smooth.
5. To prepare tortillas, fill a medium skillet with water to a depth of 1 inch,- bring to a simmer. Dip 1 tortilla in water using tongs. Spoon 1/2 cup filling in center of tortilla,- roll tightly, and place in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Repeat the procedure with remaining tortillas and filling.
6. Pour the sauce over enchiladas. Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover enchiladas, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup each Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheeses melt. Top with sour cream.