Turkey Enchiladas With Yogurt
|Reduced calorie margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From Tub)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked turkey||9 Ounce|
|Canned green chilies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained and diced|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low sodium instant chicken broth mix||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Plain non fat yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|6 inch flour tortillas||12|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 11-by-7-inch glass baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine; saute onion and green pepper 3 minutes, until softened. Stir in turkey and chilies; set aside.
3. To prepare sauce, in small skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine. Stir in flour. Add chicken broth and 2 1/2 cups water; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes, until mixture is smooth. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes longer. Whisk in yogurt and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
4. Pour 1/2 cup sauce into turkey mixture. Dip each tortilla, one at a time, into re-maining sauce; fill each with about 1/4 cup turkey mixture. Roll tortilla tightly and place seam-side down in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Pour any remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese.
5. Bake until bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.