|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Chopped cooked chicken/Turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned chopped green chilies||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen corn tortillas||12|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese/Cheddar cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
1. In a large glass mixing bowl, cook onion in butter 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Blend in chicken, chilies, and cream of chicken soup.
2. Defrost tortillas until soft and easy to roll, about 1 minute. Spread about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each tortilla, roll, and secure with a wooden pick. Arrange in two 9-inch glass baking dishes.
3. In a small mixing bowl, blend cream of celery soup and sour cream. Pour over enchiladas.
4. Cook each dish 10 to 12 minutes, rotating one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 pound of the cheese over top of each dish and heat for 1 minute.
6. Rest, covered, 10 minutes. Remove wooden picks and serve.