• Slice the brinjals and brush them with olive oil.
• Put an aluminum sheet on a baking pan and coat it with olive oil.
• Quick roast them.
• Shred the carrot
• Make the cheese filling and put it in a pan.
• Add the carrots and herbal pesto to it
• Boil the barilla pasta.
• Put the filling on the brinjal slices. Roll them to form wraps.
• Serve in a pan with boiled pasta with the pesto and shredded cheese.
• Bake the wraps at 350 degrees for 40-60 minutes.
• Serve with a salad of artichoke hearts.
Directions for a salmon salad:
• Mix prepared horseradish cream with mayonnaise with canned salmon.
• Season with salt and ground pepper. You add some lime condiment to flavor it too.
• Mix in some chopped vegetables of choice like onions, celery etc.
• Serve with a bread of choice.
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often!