1 Cup (16 tbs), gluten free (mixed with the seasonings of your choice)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
4 Tablespoon, gluten free
Oragnic avocado oil
1 Tablespoon (to fry)
1. On a chopping board, slice the eggplant into 2 centimeter thickness.
2. On a plate, place some paper towels and put the eggplant slices on top of the paper towels. Sprinkle the slices with salt and let the eggplant drain off its bitterness. Set it aside for 1 hour.
3. Rinse the eggplant slices well and pat dry. Set aside.
4. Take out 4 medium sized plates. In the first plate put the corn flour, in the second plate put the avocado oil, in the third plate put the seasoned breadcrumbs and in the 4th plate, place the slices once they have been coated and before they are about to be pan fried.
5. Take each slice, pat in the corn flour, then soak in the avocado oil, then coat it with the bread crumbs and then place it in the 4th plate to wait until all the slices are coated.
6. In a frying pan on a medium-high, heat a splash of olive oil and fry the slices on each side for approximately 2 minutes, or until it turns golden brown.
7. Once done, transfer the eggplant slices on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
8. Serve with a simple heirloom tomato and basil salad or with the side dish of your choice.