|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat/Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into thin slices.
2. Pour lemon juice over it.
3. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Toss it and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse eggplant with cold water.
5. Drain the water.
6. In a bowl, break an egg. Beat it.
7. Add pepper and remaining salt. Mix well.
8. Coat eggplant slices in the egg mixture first and then the bread crumbs.
9. In a frying pan, melt fat or butter.
10. Brown coated eggplant slices on both sides.
11. Drain on paper towels before serving Fried Eggplant.