Microwave Eggplant Parmesan
|Eggplant||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Medium||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat slice||1|
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant. Cover it and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes.
2. Drain the water out and keep the eggplant aside.
3. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it well.
4. Add mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
5. Add eggplant to it.
6. Butter the whole wheat toast. Crumble it and sprinkle it over the mixture.
7. Cover and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes or until it is hot and bubbly. Remember to rotate dish 1/4th turn after 2-3 minutes.
8. Keep it aside for 5 minutes covered.
9. Serve Eggplant Parmesan with grated mozzarella.