|Onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon (Leveled), chopped|
|Edam cheese||4 Ounce, grated (125 Grams)|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut aubergines into half; scoop out seeds.
3. Finely dice onions, mushrooms and pepper.
4. Bake aubergines in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
5. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and cook onions, mushrooms and pepper with sage until vegetables are soft; do not brown.
6. Remove baked aubergines from oven and stuff with vegetable mixture; sprinkle cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
7. Serve hot Stuffed Aubergines with salad.
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.5 mg16.8%
Sodium 562.2 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 14.7 g58.9%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 21 g41.5%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 123%
Calcium 46.9% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet