|Onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon (Leveled), chopped|
|Edam cheese||4 Ounce, grated (125 Grams)|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut aubergines into half; scoop out seeds.
3. Finely dice onions, mushrooms and pepper.
4. Bake aubergines in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
5. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and cook onions, mushrooms and pepper with sage until vegetables are soft; do not brown.
6. Remove baked aubergines from oven and stuff with vegetable mixture; sprinkle cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
7. Serve hot Stuffed Aubergines with salad.