Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Crumbled feta cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Rinse and dry the eggplants. Slice the eggplants into halves.
3) Scoop the pulp out of the eggplants gently and chop them up. Set aside along with the casing.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter. Saute the onions till they brown. Add in the eggplant pulp and saute for 5 more minutes.
5) Into a bowl, transfer the sauted mixture. Allow it to cool.
6) Add in the feta, parmesan and ricotta cheese. Next, add in the egg and beat together with parsley.
7) Arrange the eggplant halves on a greased baking tray. Stuff its cavities with the cheese mixture.
8) Sprinkle salt on top.
9) Bake for 40 minutes.
10) Serve the Cheese Stuffed Eggplant garnished with chopped chives.