|Eggplant||1 Small, cubed|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound, drained (1 can)|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take a casserole dish and grease it.
3) Take a bowl and mix sugar, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Keep the mixture aside.
4) Take a greased casserole and arrange a layer of eggplant.
5) Now add the layer of tomatoes along with chopped green pepper and onion.
6) Sprinkle little mixed seasoning.
7) Now add layer of cheese. Continue making layers until the casserole is filled. Make sure to end with the cheese.
8) Cover the casserole and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
9) Remove the cover and bake for another 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
10) Serve the dish on 6 individual serving plates.