Herbed Eggplant Saute
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Eggplant||1 Medium, peeled and cubed|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Whole)|
|Summer savory||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. In a medium sauce pan, coat with vegetable spray and add olive oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few seconds.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually (apart from tomatoes) and mix well. SautÃ© for 8 more minutes or till eggplant is tender.
4. Add tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 more minutes.
5. Transfer on to a bowl and serve immediately.