|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely-chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Lengthwise cut eggplants into ¾ inch slices; do not peel.
2. Generously apply a mixture of parsley, paprika, garlic and oregano on both sides of the slices.
3. Line a broiler rack with foil and apply tomato juice over it to moisten.
4. On the lined broiler rack, arrange the eggplants.
5. Place the rack in the middle of the oven and broil until tops are crusted.
6. Turn over the slices and season uncooked side with salt and pepper.
7. Broil for about 10 minutes until the other side is also brown and tender.
8. Serve Broiled Eggplant with cold yoghurt sauce.