|Fresh garlic cloves||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled|
|Fresh garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled|
|Shredded cheddar cheese/Shredded swiss cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
1) Into two 12 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof casseroles, lightly spray with Pam.
2) Peel and slice eggplant lengthwise about 1/4 inch thick.
3) Thinly slice garlic lengthwise.
4) In casseroles ,place layers of eggplant and garlic in with cheeses and dots of butter separating each, ending with a top layer of garlic and butter.
5) Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the crust develops deep brown in color is bubbly and crusted.
6) Serve hot.