|Eggplants||16 Ounce (2 Small Round, About Two 8 Ounce Each)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Whole wheat bread slice||2|
|Dry basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese||3 Ounce|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dry oregano||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated.
3) Add the whole wheat bread and process to make coarse crumbs.
4) Then add the parsley and basil, process until the parsley is finely minced, remove the mixture and keep aside.
5) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Swiss cheese until shredded, reserve 1/2 cup for topping and keep aside.
6) Halve the eggplants, scoop out the pulp to make about 1/4-inch thick shell and reserve the pulp for filling.
7) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic cloves and onion, until finely chopped.
8) In a skillet, saute the onions in 2 tablespoons olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 2 minutes.
9) In a processor bowl, process the eggplant pulp until finely chopped, stir into onions and saute for 2 minutes.
10) Turn off the heat, stir in the bread crumb mixture, crushed red pepper, salt, lemon juice and 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, mix well and spoon into the eggplant shells.
11) In a processor bowl with the slicing disc, process the tomato until sliced.
12) Top each filled shell with overlapping tomato slices and sprinkle with the Swiss cheese and a pinch of oregano.
13) In a lightly oiled baking dish, place the eggplants, cover and bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until thoroughly heated and tender.
14) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.