|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Beef bouillon cube||1|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash the eggplant and cut lengthwise into half.
2. Scoop out flesh leaving a 1 inch thick shell.
3. Chop eggplant flesh into chunks. Set aside.
4. Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
5. In a medium (1 1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine onion and lamb.
6. Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap and cook, for about 6 minutes, or just until lamb is lightly brown and onion is soft.
7. Drain off fat.
8. Stir bouillon, 3 tablespoons tomato sauce and the chopped eggplant pulp into the lamb.
9. Re-cover and cook, for another 7 minutes or so, stirring every 2 minutes.
10. Stir in herbs and seasonings.
11. Spoon the lamb mixture into eggplant shells, dividing it equally and packing the eggplants firmly.
12. Top with bread crumbs and spoon remaining tomato sauce over top of crumbs.
13. Arrange eggplant shells in microwaveable serving dish.
14. Cover with plastic or wax paper and cook for about 18 minutes, or just until eggplant is tender.
15. Serve the eggplant hot straight from the dish.