Tian Of Potatoes Zucchini Eggplant And Whole Garlic
|Potatoes||3 , peeled|
|Long japanese eggplants||3 (Pale Purple Variety)|
|Garlic head||1 , unpeeled|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
2) Using a knife, thinly slice potatoes, eggplants, and zucchini.
3) In a shallow baking dish, line the vegetables by alternating each other.
4) Keep the garlic in the middle of the dish. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Pour the oil over the vegetables.
6) Place the rosemary sprigs on top of the vegetables and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Remove excess oil if any.
7) Serve hot.