Eggplant Hotel Style
|Tomatoes||4 , peeled seeded diced|
|Finely diced onion||1 Small|
|Olive oil||60 Milliliter|
|White pepper||1 Milliliter|
|Melted butter||30 Milliliter|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||500 Milliliter|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
2) Skin one of the eggplants and chop it into fine cube.
3) Skin the remaining eggplants and cut them into thick lengthwise pieces.
4) Combine diced egg plant with the tomatoes and onions.
5) In a large skillet, heat oil and stir fry chopped vegetables in it until all moisture has evaporated.
6) Into a mixing bowl, place the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
7) Mix in bread crumbs, eggs and cheese.
8) Apply butter over the sliced eggplants pieces and then cover with vegetable mixture on top.
9) Arrange the topped eggplants on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown.
10) Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3472 Calories from Fat 1244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g217%
Saturated Fat 43.7 g218.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 540.3 mg180.1%
Sodium 6707.9 mg279.5%
Total Carbohydrates 445 g148.3%
Dietary Fiber 65 g260.1%
Sugars 70 g
Protein 118 g236.3%
Vitamin A 122.5% Vitamin C 147.6%
Calcium 182.8% Iron 179%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet