Sultan S Eggplant
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft white bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Using a fork, prick eggplant through the flesh, in several place.
3. Place in a roasting pan.
4. Roast it for about 1 hour, turning occasionally until flesh is soft and skin has shriveled
5. Remove and place in a plastic bag and allow it to cool.
6. Peal off the skin and place the eggplant flesh in a skillet.
7. Use a fork or an electric hand beater to lightly mash into a pulp
8. Stir in lemon juice.
9. Reheat over a low flame, stirring, until warmed.
10. Add and blend in cream, bread crumbs, cheese, butter and seasonings.
11. Continue heating, stirring until the cheese, butter and cream have blended in.
12. Dish out into a bowl.
13. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.