1. In a blender, blend ¼ cup of candied orange peel. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, pour the almond milk. Dissolve cornstarch in it.
3. Add the pureed orange peel, cointreau and bring to boil stirring continuously.
4. Turn off the heat once the eggnog begins to coat the spoon, but not very thick.
5. Put the remaining orange peel, strain the eggnog while mashing the orange peel with a spoon.
6. Allow complete cooling before serving.
7. In a serving glass, pour the eggnog and serve garnished with cinnamon powder.
To make eggnog for adults, mix bourbon before serving.