During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind. This year you can wow your guests with simple yet delicious drinks like white cranberry cucumber spritzer and a virgin eggnog that everyone will enjoy.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For white cranberry spritzer
White cranberry juice
Lemon lime soda
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 , thinly sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
1. In a saucepan, heat milk until it comes to almost boiling point.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs, add sugar and mix until well combined.
3. Whisk constantly and gradually pour the egg mixture into the pan with warm milk.
4. Add vanilla, place the pan back on flame and cook until the mixture thickens and coats the back of the wooden spoon, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in orange zest and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For White Cranberry Spritzer:
6. In a pitcher, combine cranberry juice, soda, sliced cucumber, and dried cranberries.
7. Pour white cranberry spritzer in a glass filled with ice and serve with eggnog topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.