Eggnog Glazed Spritz Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (Land O Lakes)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (Land O Lakes)|
|Rum extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon|
|Multicolored decorative candies||2 Ounce (If Desired)|
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Reduce the speed and add flour and nutmeg.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Add the dough into a cookie press and form desired shapes, arranging them an inch apart on cookie sheets.
7) Place in oven for 8 to 12 minutes or till the edges are lightly browned.
8) In a bowl combine the sugar, butter and rum extract.
9) Stir in enough hot water for the desired glazing consistency.
10) While still warm brush over each cookie with glaze.
11) Sprinkle with candies.
12) Serve as a snack during tea time.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3514 Calories from Fat 2068
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 235 g362.1%
Saturated Fat 147.4 g736.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 816.2 mg272.1%
Sodium 126.9 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 343 g114.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 293.8 g
Protein 12 g24.4%
Vitamin A 145.5% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet