|Egg||8 , yolk and white separated|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Pint|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together egg yolks and ½ cup sugar; beat until light and color changes to lemony.
2. In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks are formed; eggs should be at room temperature for best results.
3. Gradually add remaining ¾ cup sugar, a tablespoon at a time; beat until well combined.
4. In a third large mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks are formed.
5. Add Frangelico to whipped egg yolk mixture; blend well.
6. Add whipped cream and mix with folding movements.
7. After blending cream, add egg white and fold in to mix.
8. Into a glass punch bowl, pour Eggnog Frangelico and garnish with semi sweet chocolate.