Sweet Egg Nog
|Whisky||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
|Thick cream||2 Pint|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in 4 tablespoons of sugar while beating the yolks.
3) Slowly pour in whisky, rum and brandy while continuing to stir. Keep aside.
4) Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks while adding 4 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
5) Into the punch bowl, mix in milk and cream.
6) Lastly, fold in the stiff egg whites.
7) Serve the Sweet Egg Nog in punch cups, garnished with ground cloves and nutmegs.