Lion Egg Nog
|Whisky||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
|Dark rum||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
|Thick cream||1 Pint|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
1) Into a large mixing bowl, add in the egg whites. Set aside.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in the sugar while beating the yolks. The mixture must end up smooth.
3) Next, pour in the whisky and rum while continuing to beat.
4) In a bowl, add in the cream and beat till it stiffens. Fold the whipped cream into the punch bowl.
5) Next, add in milk. Stir well.
6) Fold in the egg whites into the creamy mixture. Stir gently to mix.
7) Serve the Lion Egg Nog in punch cups, garnished with grated nutmeg.