Eggnog Fruit Cream
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1/3 Cup)|
|Gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
|Fruit mince||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon (plus little extra, To Decorate)|
1. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar together to get a thick and pale colored mixture.
2. Add soften gelatine. Stir in milk. Cook over boiling water until mixture coats the silver spoon thinly. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
3. Chill until the mixture sets.
4. Mix whipped cream, stiffly beaten egg whites, rum and fruit mince.
5. Take glass serving bowl and pour in the mixture.
6. Keep the bowls in the refrigerator, and serve chilled by decorating with whipped cream.