|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Bourbon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light rum||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a mixer bowl, beat the egg yolks, then gradually beat in the sugar until thick and pale.
3) Then beat in the salt, milk rum and bourbon, blend well.
4) Whip the whipping cream and keep aside.
5) In a large bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites.
6) Then fold in the whipped cream and egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
7) Spoon into the chilled punch bowls, sprinkle with the ground nutmeg and serve immediately.