|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rum extract||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chilled|
1. Beat egg yolks, sugar, rum extract and vanilla extract until very thick and lemon-colored.
2. Add chilled cream gradually and continue to beat until blended.
3. Set aside.
4. Beat egg whites until frothy.
5. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
6. Beat until very stiff peaks are formed.
7. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture until blended. Chill in refrigerator.
8. Pour into punch bowl and gently mix before serving. Ladle into serving cups and sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.