Duncan Hines Eggnog
|Egg yolks||36 (Use Strictly Fresh Ones)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Jamaica rum||2 Pint|
|Heavy cream||2 Quart|
|Egg whites||36 , beaten stiff|
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks until thick and pale in color.
2. Gradually add sugar, a cup at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added
3. Pour slowly, the in the rum and milk into the eggs and stir well.
4. Gradually blend in the cream and then the whiskey.
5. Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to stiff peaks.
6. Whisk the egg whites into the eggnog mixture.
7. Chill well in the refrigerators.
8. Pour the eggnog into cups of glasses.
9. Grate a little nutmeg over each.
10. Serve chilled with a straw.
Calories 1288 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.5%
Saturated Fat 29 g145.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 524.7 mg174.9%
Sodium 193.2 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 44 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 41.7% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 23% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet