Duncan Hines Eggnog
|Egg yolks||36 (Use Strictly Fresh Ones)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Jamaica rum||2 Pint|
|Heavy cream||2 Quart|
|Egg whites||36 , beaten stiff|
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks until thick and pale in color.
2. Gradually add sugar, a cup at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added
3. Pour slowly, the in the rum and milk into the eggs and stir well.
4. Gradually blend in the cream and then the whiskey.
5. Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to stiff peaks.
6. Whisk the egg whites into the eggnog mixture.
7. Chill well in the refrigerators.
8. Pour the eggnog into cups of glasses.
9. Grate a little nutmeg over each.
10. Serve chilled with a straw.