|Egg yolks||5 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Bourbon||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg whites||5 , beaten|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint, whipped|
1. In a large, clean dry mixing bowl, combine yolks and sugar.
2. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, beat until thick and pale. It should fall in ribbons when dropped.
3. Blend in the whiskey and nutmeg.
4. Beat egg whites in a clean dry bowl, until stiff.
5. Gently fold egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
6. Whisk the cream until thick. It should stand in soft peaks.
7. Blend into the mixture.
8. Pour mixture into freezer friendly container or spoon into refrigerator trays and freeze until set and ready to serve.
9. Scoop and serve in ice-cream coupes, sherbet glasses or dessert bowls.