Chef Keith Snow prepares a wonderful healthy breakfast dish with spinach, eggs, and gruyere cheese.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, grated (Optional)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a blender, break the eggs and add in cream, kosher salt and black pepper.
2. Blend the mixture on high speed until the mixture is frothy.
3. In a non-stick skillet over medium high heat, stream in some extra virgin olive oil and allow to heat.
4. Put in the spinach, and saute until it starts to wilt slightly.
5. Pour the egg mixture in to the spinach and scrape down the sides of the pan.
6. Grate the cheese on top.
7. Using a spatula, stir the egg mixture and toss lightly, until the egg gets scrambled but still moist.
8. Serve in a plate and garnish with fresh chives.