Cute Shaped Hard Boiled Eggs
1. In a pot add in the water and boil.
2. Add in the eggs carefully and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Take out the eggs from the pot, peel the shells and place the hardboiled egg into the mould.
4. Snap the mould in place and dunk it in cold water.
5. After about 5 minutes take out the hardboiled egg from the mould.
6. Serve hard boiled eggs with bread toast.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 140 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 0.77 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet