|Hard boiled egg||2|
|Boiled potato||2 Large|
|Green chili||2 , finely chopped|
|Mint paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Boil 2 eggs, remove shell and keep aside.
2. Boil two large potatoes, mash and mix thoroughly with all the ingredients. Ensure the mix is dry.
3. Cover each egg with this mixture and shape it oval. Roll on a little flour (Maida).
4. Heat oil and fry in medium heat.
5. Cut each into two halves and serve hot with tomato sauce.