Delicious Deviled Eggs
After showing you guys how to make the perfect hard boiled egg last week, I figured I better share a clean and simple way to put them to good use!
Deviled Eggs make a delicious snack and it's a great way to use up some hard boiled eggs!
I like to make a bunch of these ahead of time and leave them in the fridge for a "quick grab" through out the week. I'm telling you guys, doing a little "pre-preppin" is half the battle when it comes to sticking with a healthy diet during the week. It's just a great way to set yourself up for success!
Although I do sub two thirds of the mayo out for plain Greek yogurt, I can't resist but to keep just one tablespoon of the real-deal mayo (I really like mayo!) BUT if you prefer, you can skip the mayo and use all Greek yogurt instead. It will definitely work.
I also mention a few prenatal nutrition tips in this video, so if you're preggers, you might pick up a couple good tips from this QuickBite.
||6 , peeled and sliced half-lengthwise
||Fat free yogurt
||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
||2 Teaspoon, chopped
||Salt and pepper
|| To Taste
1. In a bowl, take all the egg yolks.
2. Add Greek yogurt, real mayo and Dijon mustard to it and mix well.
3. Add a pinch of salt, fresh black pepper and dill leaves. Mix it well. Check for seasoning.
4. Fill each egg white half with a heaped tablespoon of the yolk mixture.
5. To serve Delicious devilled eggs, sprinkle with cayenne pepper or paprika.
Delicious Deviled Eggs Recipe Video