Have you ever tried poaching an egg and ended with a mess? I have! The directions may be easy but poaching an egg can be daunting for first time cooks. My technique is simple, effective and you won't need any special tools that you don't already have in your kitchen.
Canola oil spray/Cooking spray
1. In a vessel pour in the water and let it boil.
2. Place saran wraps over the ramekin, and grease with canola oil spray.
3. Break the egg and place over the saran wrap. Tie a knot to stabilize the eggs.
4. Place the eggs in the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Take out the eggs from the water and place in ramekin. Remove poached eggs from the saran wrap.