1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take the milk off the heat and allow to cool.
5. Slowly stream the milk in the egg mixture, while beating it half-minute more.
6. Using a fine sieve, strain the egg mixture twice, to get rid of foam or sediments if any.
7. In small bowl, pour the egg mixture and cover it with aluminium foil.
8. In a pan, place a steaming rack, and fill with water until water covers steaming rack.
9. Place the pan over high heat and cover with lid, until the water boils.
10. Take the lid off and place the bowl on steaming rack.
11. Put the lid back, and lower the heat to medium low, heat for about 7 minutes.
12. Turn the heat off and leave it in it for 15 minutes.
13. Remove the bowl from the pan and take the foil off.
14. Allow the steamed egg to cool.
15. Serve Sweet Chinese steamed egg with milk, at room temperature, chilled or as desired.
While using an aluminium foil make sure the shining side is towards the food.