Egg Benedict And Beef
|Hollandaise sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef sirloin||5 Ounce|
|Beer||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 , wedged|
|Lettuce leaf||1 , chopped|
1. In a pan cook Canadian bacon for 5 minutes.
2. In another pan sear beef sirloin with beer and cook.
3. Simultaneously in saucepan warm water add in vinegar and break egg in it gently. Poach for 4 minutes.
4. Take out poached egg and place on paper towel.
5. Toast the English muffin.
6. In a plate make bed of lettuce leaves place the muffins followed by bacon, poached egg and hollandaise sauce. Serve with tomatoes and beef sirloin and enjoy!