Creamy Scrambled Eggs and Tomato Rice Bowl
|Milk/Soy milk||60 Milliliter|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Watercress leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cook the rice in the rice cooker as per directions.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and then dip the tomato in hot water for a few seconds to soften the skin. Drain well and wait until it cools down.
3. Peel off the skin with your hands. Remove the seeds and dice.
4. Marinate them with sesame oil and a bit of salt to taste. Keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
5. Beat eggs and mix mayonnaise, soy milk (or milk) and a pinch of salt in order.
6. Heat a saucepan and cook on low, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens according to your taste.
7. In a rice bowl, spoon in the rice, place the scrambled eggs and top with the tomatoes. Pour some marinade over the rice, and garnish with watercress sprigs if available.