1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, black pepper, fennel seeds, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
5. Add in the onion, ginger powder, curry powder and mix well.
6. Add in all the finely chopped vegetables and stir fry on medium high heat.
7. Add salt, broken microwaved egg and mix together.
8. Add in chinese seasoning, soy sauce and little vinegar and stir well.
9. Add curry leaves, salt and stir fry on medium high flame for 3 minutes
10. Serve the dish with a bowl of rice or some toasted bread.