1. Cover the egg with the onion peel.
2. Next, cover tissue and hold together using string.
3. Place the eggs into a pan of boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain the water and add cold water to the pan. Let the eggs sit for few minutes and drain.
5. Remove the tissue and coat the eggs with oil for a glossy finish.
6. Beautifully decorated onion peel easter eggs are ready to serve.
Making Easter eggs with your kids can be a fun activity for the entire family. The Simple Chef tells you how to make it more interesting with Onion Skins. Watch him make beautiful Easter eggs using eggs, onion skins, tissue and string.