2. Place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Pour olive oil, and put potatoes in it. Sauté and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper, cover it with lid, and cook for 5-7 minutes, until they are tender.
4. In another large bowl, crack egg, whisk well and then add salsa, 3 tablespoons of green onion, salt and pepper to it. Mix them together.
5. Pour egg mixture to pan. Shake and coat evenly.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top, and place the pan into oven and broil for about 2-3 minutes, until the eggs are set and cheese melts.
7. Take the pan out of oven, allow it to cool for 2 minutes or until firm, and then cut into wedges.
8. Serve frittata with a dollop of sour cream and salsa, green onion garnish.