This video shows you the perfect way to make scrambled eggs and gives you a baking bacon tip to get it all made at once.
|Milk/Water||1/8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Dash (as needed, to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (as needed, to taste)|
|Bacon||12 Medium (strips)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet lay the bacon strips and cook in the preheated oven until browned.
3) In a pan, cook the sausages until done, then remove the sausages from the pan and retain the grease in the pan.
4) In a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, crack the eggs and add milk or water.
5) Into the pan with sausage grease, add the butter and pour in the egg mixture.
6) Sprinkle the egg mixture with the salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cook over a medium to medium-low heat until eggs start to curdled on the sides of the pan.
8) Then start mixing the eggs and cook over a low heat until the eggs are cooked and set.
9) Serve the Creamy Scrambled Eggs with bacon, sausages and toasted bread.
If you want your eggs to be creamy, then add milk and if you like them fluffy, then add water.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2670Calories from Fat 2046
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g350.8%
Saturated Fat 79 g395%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5139 mg214.13%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 3 g
Protein 144 g288%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet