Simple eggs that can be done in minutes. Using a gallon bag for piping and The Bag Holder fo a no mess snack.
6 Large, boiled and shelled
Ranch dry seasoning
1) Halve the boiled eggs and transfer the yolks into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag.
2) Add the dijon mustard, mayonnaise and ranch dry seasoning into the bag.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Squeeze the ranch stuffing to one end of the bag and snip the tip of the bag.
5) Pipe out the ranch stuffing into the egg halves.
6) Arrange the Ranch Stuffed Eggs on a platter and serve.