This scrambled egg recipe is so delicious and healthy with the additions of turmeric and onions. Heck, I love cheese too and that really takes it over the top.
Harvarti cheese slice
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (minced)
Coconut oil/Olive oil
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Mince the onions and cut the carrots into bite size pieces, keep it aside.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the turmeric, until fluffy.
3. Heat up a frying pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once it melts add the onions and carrots, once the onions has turned translucent, add the beaten eggs and place the cheese.
4. Season with ground pepper to taste and scramble the eggs and cook It for few minutes.
5. Serve the scrambled eggs with slice of bread.
The turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties hence it’s healthy.