1. Remember to take the eggs out of the fridge 20 minutes before you want to cook them.
2. Use good-quality fresh large eggs and allow two eggs per person (or three if you are hungry).
3. Break each egg into a tea cup and then transfer into a larger bowl, removing any unwanted shell.
4. Season with salt and pepper, and a table spoon of milk and whisk together.
5. Place a small saucepan onto a gentle heat to warm.
6. Add a knob of butter (approx. 10g) and allow to melt.
7. When the butter begins to bubble, pour in your beaten eggs and stir constantly using a wooden spoon. Keep scraping the sides and bottom of the saucepan.
8. When the eggs begin to set, remove the scrambled eggs from the heat and add a tablespoon of double cream.
9. Return to the heat and stir until the eggs are lightly set.
10. Serve your scrambled eggs immediately.