Easter is here! we decorate eggs using dye and show you how to do onion skin dye's. We go on an Easter egg hunt and I make my favorite Egg Salad Sandwich.
8 Large (hard boiled)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1 Teaspoon (To taste)
1. Boil the eggs in water.
2. Remove from heat and let them stand covered for 10 minutes.
3. Set in cold water for 5 minutes. Drain them and peel them.
7. Mash the eggs with a potato masher.
8. Add the mayonnaise and mix it all.
9. Take a slice of raisin bread and place the egg salad on it and cover with another slice.